The LTM1650-8.1 was introcuded by Liebherr on the Bauma in 2019, the collectible was introduced at the Bauma 2022. Mammoet bought the first LTM 1650-8.1 from Liebherr, which was delivered in October 2020, read it here
At this moment Mammoet has 6 LTM's 1650-8.1 in their fleet world wide. This 8 axle crane has two telescopic boom lenghts of 54 meters (T3) and 80 meters (T5).
The Mammoet collectible comes with these features:
1. Detachable outrigger box.
2. Adjustable vario ballast.
3. T3 (54m) + T5 (80m) mast configuration.
4. Realistic transport saddles for T5 mast sections.
5. Mammoet outrigger pads and lifting chains.
6. Higher detailing such as anemometers, folding ladders and ballast mandrel.
7. Including lifting spreader and lifting chains.
8. 3 lifting blocks incl. removable ballast weights.
9. Renewed, comprehensive and clear manual.
10. Mammoet 2 x 5t extra ballast blocks.
The collectible of the Mammoet LTM 1650-8.1 is available in scale 1:50, produced by WSI Models. The Mammoet LTM 1650-8.1 is delivered in a Mammoet packaging, with manual and a certificate.